Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My Latest Creation


I wanted to share with you all my latest creation. I actually made an afghan and it was straight....thanks to mom for showing me how to get to the end and turn around and then Grandma Allgood for showing me how to go ahead and make sure I put the hook in the loop before I turn around. The whole afghan is perfectly straight!! I still pull it out and hold it up with amazement.....yipppeeeee!!! It is very colorful as you can see and it matches absolutley nothing in our house but not much matches anyway....and with 4 children.....that is fine with me. I had 2 interviews yesterday and have been running all over town to get my resume out there so I am going to wait it out for a while so I don't run all my gas out. I figured I would stick that picture of the afghan on here and I am about finished with my black scarf that I started on the other day and ended up taking the whole thing apart (that almost made me cry). It was too wide and I knew that I would run out of yarn and didn't want to buy anymore like that because it was a little expensive. So...I took it apart and started all over again and it is just the right width. I will be done with it by the end of the day and then I have two other colors of yarn that I will make a couple more of. The girls like to wear different ones with their outfits. Hannah especially will wear them. She still wears the ones that Grandma Allgood made her for Christmas a year or so ago. Well, I better get back to it...the crocheting keeps my hands busy so they don't go searching for food or junk that I don't need.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The afghan looks great - good job.
Love
Mom

January 9, 2007 at 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, have speed read your blog and it is interesting, especially when you said you are becoming your mom. Our kids said the older they get, the more they realize we were not so dumb after all when they were younger. Have you gone to work yet? If I can call somebody for you,let me know. I do not know many people in your area, as a matter of fact I do not know many people in the business anymore, but if I can help in any way, let me know. We have been praying for David's interview, but not heard anything. Hope to see you and Keith and all soon. God is blessing you all.
Larry

January 17, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home