Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, October 22, 2007

Beautiful Butterfly






I am no photographer but I know a pretty butterfly when I see one. This one was so pretty and I found it on a butterfly bush in the backyard at Becky and Buddy's house! We were there for a family cook-out and taking a dip in the pool....but I had to share this photo. David, if you want to play around with the photo shop....go for it....you have a way with pictures!!

2 Comments:

Blogger David Spach said...

Well, I think that you have a gift for photography as well. It isn't that hard, just takes a little time. Photoshop on the other hand does take some work, Maybe when you are all done with the hospital I can teach you some photoshop stuff. Love you!
David

October 23, 2007 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Sharan Marion said...

I need all the help I can get with the photoshop. I think when I first downloaded that thing I sat in front of the computer for hours playing with one picture and it didn't do too well...of course, I had no clue what I was doing.

Love ya
Sharan

October 25, 2007 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home