Sunday..Almost Monday
I have to say that this week has been good since I have been home and eating better. I didn't miss walking so I hope I did good on the scales tomorrow. I am very excited about tomorrow since I get to go to a WW meeting with Mom and Jane! I am not sure if I will get to weigh in there but if not...I can weigh in at Mom's.
I am cooling off from my walk this morning. I have worked my way up to 50 minutes and that is easy to do when you are walking outside and feel like you are going somewhere. Walking on a treadmill is sort of boring and my treadmill was made back in dinosaur days so it isn't the best thing in the world but it will do on a rainy day.
Today I plan on going to the pool....and I want to make one of those little register books to keep up with my points like the ones you get at the meetings. I know that getting those books are coming to an end...so.....anyhoooo.
I did subscribe to the WW magazine and it is really good and full of great health information not to mention some really good recipes. They also advertise for foods that are low in points an talk about restaurants that have low points foods as well! Exciting, huh??!!
I better get...my coffee awaits and after I ever cool off...it is off to the shower and then to church.
Later...

2 Comments:
What's goin on? Sounds like you are getting up and at em again. Great job on the WW!!! Did I send you my website? www.artfullyborn.com
Glad you are doing well. There is a pic of you and me on my facebook site too! It's the one from Speed Street! Love ya, miss ya!!!
I don't know how you are with Excel, but here is a link to making your own WW point tracker:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2286080_track-weight-watcher-flex-points.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home