Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, October 25, 2007

2nd Chemo Treatment

I never thought that my sense of smell could ever be this intense but I found out today that it was very sensitive!!! The lady brought in my lunch and set it on my table and when she opened the lid.....I thought I would be sick. There is now a sign on my door that says to be sure to open the lid on my tray before entering room. I started my second bag of chemo today around 4pm or so and this is goign well but is starting to make me very tired.My door is very much decorated right now. Buddy Estep came to visit for a little while and we kept hearing noises on the door...when Buddy opened the door to leave, it was fully decorated with all sorts of strange things....mainly special gloves and aprons for administering the chemo. You should see all the stuff they put on the give me this treatment...there is one that they have to stay and watch it go in....after that one they came hook up the other chemo meds and leave. I did find out that my potassium is very low so they gave me something for that in the cath.

I ate a little cheese pizza and sipped on some tea but that was all I could do....I am not very hungry. I am excited about seeing the kids this evening....it is almost 6pm and I think they will probably be here very soon. I miss them all so much. Well, I am going to go in the bathroom and try to look presentable for them....I was looking pretty good earlier today but am so tired and took a little cat nap...now am not looking so hot....everyone have a good night. I will type more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home