Singspiration!!!
Well, last night was wonderful and such a blessing to me as we had various people in the church to sing and I gave my testimony and sang the song "It Won't Rain Always". I heard this song and it really touched my heart and I thought it fit me as well. It went pretty good...I got some complements and I thought to myself: Either I am really bad and these people are trying to make me feel better or I sounded okay. I prayed really hard and asked the Lord to just take over and use me how he saw fit. The Lord can use anyone or anything....so he can certainly use me!
I just finished walking at 6:10am and finished up right at 6:55....that was a good walk too. Now I am waiting on Jennifer to get home from her dad's and then we are off to weigh in at mom's. Last Monday I had lost 6 pounds and I am anxious to see how I have done this past week. I feel that I have had a pretty good week....I guess the scales will tell the story.
Packing is on my list of things to do today as we will leave for the beach in the morning (after I walk, of course). I will post later and let you all know what the scoop it on the pounds lost!!
In case you have not heard this song...this is the one I sang last night!!

1 Comments:
Great thing to addd to your blog. Everyone be sure to click on the box at the bottom of this youtube thing where Janet is interviewed by Bill Gaither about her cancer. Janet Pascal lives in Reidsville, NC. And this song was written by Bill and Gloria Gaither and Aaron Wilburn. Beautiful.....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home