A New Habit
I have really enjoyed walking outside early in the morning. I decided last night that I would have Keith make sure I was up and out the door by 6:20am so maybe the traffic would be a little less heavy. Well, the traffic wasn't as bad but it was more than I thought it would be at that time of the morning. The weekends are perfect...no traffic at all except for a stray car here and there and that is rare. I guess what this did was get me back home a little after 7am....it sure was nice and cool out though. Oh ya, I measured the mileage from my house to the little church on the corner and it is a mile to the church and a mile back to the house...I was glad that I was right on the mileage....not that it matters...I guess the important thing is that I am walking for 40-45 minutes each morning.
Audrey has swim practice this morning and Hannah will bwe working. Jennifer and I will be going to the pool later. And yes...I will be wearing lots of sunscreen!!
We have the rescue mission coming out this morning to pick up the crib that David and Pam used for Joshua...yaaaaaaah! I guess he is doing good in his "big boy bed"!
Nothing else to tell right now...I better get this laundry going and some cleaning too. Everyone have a good day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home