Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Strange Comments

I decided to get on up at 6am and took the dog out for a walk. I came back inside and put my music on and went outside and walked to the pier and back. It is a little over 3 miles! There were quite a few people out too that were walking and riding their bikes. It rained a little but it felt good since I was hot. It is pretty cloudy but that is fine...not as hot that way.

I got back to the condo and turned on the computer and read some of the comments on my blog. There were a couple of comments that came from people I didn't know and they were saying that I needed to add more pics and that this was not a very interesting blog....well, I beg to differ...I think that going through Leukemia and recovering...and going through all the crazy stuff in my life for the past 9 months or so have been anything but boring...but if they think this is boring then yipppeeeee!! I will take boring any day....

Now onto my nice boring life......I am just so happy to be here and to be able to be with my family at the beach. There are so many things that I never thought I would get to do and the good Lord has allowed me to be here and to enjoy life with my family! PTL!!!

Later.....I will post more....nothing is happening since the kids are still in the bed asleep. Keith is going out to ride his bike to the pier and back.

Tootles!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seen those comments too, some people just don't have a life and are clueless.... I think you have a wonderful blog and I love to read it everyday!!!! You enjoy your boring life! hahaha Love ya!!!!

July 24, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Those comments are meant to get your attention so that you will click on their name and see what they are selling.

You can delete offensive comments. Just click on the little trash can under each bad comment.

July 25, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home