Volleyball Day
Today was a long day. Keith and I went to Forsyth Country Day to watch Hannah in her Volleyball tournament. I am usually home with the other 2 girls, Audrey and Jennifer...taking them to Basketball games. Their season is over now so I was able to go this time. It was great. Hannah has improved so much!!! I am so proud of her. I am so very proud of all the kids!
I got home around 7:30pm and was tired. I picked up some dinner...I sure didn't feel like doing anything. Now, I am laying in bed playing on the internet. I want to find that book called "The Love Dare". Keith and I watched the movie "Fireproof". It was great...we were both in tears too!
Tomorrow is church and then I hope to have a day of rest after church!! I feel like I have not accomplished too much this weekend and that is the time I like to clean and take care of laundry...oh well...sometimes it is more important to be home and spend time with family.
Last, I have an unspoken prayer request....I have some decisions to make and I want to do the right thing. Thanks for your prayers!!
Good night to all....I am outa here...sand man is making me tired!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home