I am so bad...
I have not been able t blog lately just because thing are so crazy all the time! Oh well..I am taking Jennifer Robinhood Baptist Church so she can go with her friend. I am on the way to choir practice....Hannah and Audrey have youth. Keith.....well...he's just here.
Work has been hectic but good. Just busy,,,,,
Keith is feeling better since his small toe injury last week. I had to take him to Prime Care and we got to spend more money on that...yipeeeee!!!
I have some other ventures I am working on that I am not at liberty to share right now just because I can't.....maybe something good will happen soon and I will be able to share that with you. Just keep me in your prayers because something has to happen very soon. And that is all I am saying about that.
I better get...I am eating a tuna salad sandwich and then it is off to choir practice.
Later....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home