Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pretty Day

I am loving this weather! Today is Sunday and sunny...going to church and later we have Children's Mission Group! The kids are fun to be with and I enjoy watching them learn new things and talking with them about their every day lives. I so appreciate Becky Parker as she is the main leader...she always has some really good ideas for the kids. I need to search the net and see what I can find out there for them.

I better get and make sure the kids are all getting ready for church...

Later....maybe I will have time today to post some pretty pics of the sunny day.

Mom and Dad: We sure enjoyed you guys last night. There's nothing like a hot dog dinner outside in this nice weather and visiting! We love you both very much!

Sharan

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat Spach said...

Thank you and Keith so much for the hot dog dinner. It was great and we enjoyed getting to visit with everyone. I think it's about time we have another "family" get together.
Love
Mom and Dad

March 8, 2009 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

A family get-together sounds great!

March 9, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home