Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, August 28, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone??

This has been a crazy week as school started on Tuesday and then on Wednesday, Jennifer got sick with a stomach virus! Here it is Friday night and she is just starting to feel human again. She couldn't keep anything down and that was no fun at all. She will have quite a bit of make-up work to do starting on Monday on top of the normal stuff they have going on. More fun!!!

Work has been busy but that is a good thing and something I am very thankful for.....to even have a job. It may not pay that great but at least it is better than nothing.

Updates on my blood work. White count went from 4.5 to 2 and platelets went from 187 to 145. I have decided to wait another week to retest just to make sure I am not trying to fight off this virus that Jennifer has....the doctor the I took Jennifer to see on Thursday said that the whole family would likely pass it around. I just hope that we don't all get it. That would be even more fun!!

I wish I had more time to post on here but things just keep happening and I get too busy to get on the computer. Now with school back in, the computer is harder to get on since we have 3 kids that need to get on the computer for research and homework!!!

I better get.
Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home