Is it October already??
I cannot believe that it has been this long since my last post. I guess that tells you how hectic things are around here. Hannah has a car now, thanks to Memaw and Audrey just got her car yesterday...thanks to Memaw again!!! Audrey gets her drivers license on October 23 and this will make things better since she will be able to get herself home from school. October 23 will be 2 years since my diagnosis of Leukemia! It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years since I was put in the hospital. I don't think I will ever let that slip my mind. It is amazing how times slips by and we just slip right by with it. Audrey had a birthday on October 2 and is 16, Jennifer will be 12 on October 15 and Hannah will be 18 on October 23!! I can tell you that Hannah has had much better birthdays after her 16th birthday....that was a bad day for all involved....but no now....thanks to God healing me.
Ryan is doing well...he is working full time and keeping busy and he had a birthday in July and is 19!!! YIKES...I feel a little old...notice I said a little....
I better get.....I have been on facebook and now I am posting here....amazing....two things on the computer in one day. I know that working full time and on the computer from 7:30am until 5:15pm....the last thing I want to do when I get home is get back on the computer...go figure!!
I hope you all are well ...take care....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home