Still Counting
I have to say that this has been an interesting time with counting my calories...trying to pick the right things to eat. If you eat the serving size and add that all up,,well, let's just say...it adds up. And if you eat that amount that was intended, you ARE satisfied! I know that you are supposed to eat 2 snacks a day that are around 100 calories...sometimes I don't have time to do that but I try and listen to my body and I just get too busy at work to really set those times to snack. I do plan ahead and pack my lunch and my snacks so I know exactly how many calories I will eat that day...that is the only way to go. I usually eat left overs for lunch the next day if we have any.
I will be interested to see what comments will be written on my food journal....that is another thing that really helps keep me accountable....if I know that someone is going to be looking over my food journal, that makes me think too....should be interested.
I know that things are changing in my house when Audrey who would never touch the snake (Ozzie) decides to come upstairs with him wrapped around her hand....I just about fell out!! In fact, Jennifer and Audrey are on the couch watching a show and holding Ozzie....I am not quite sure what to think about that! Now, if Keith or Hannah comes up holding a snake, then I know that things are getting crazy!!
News on Hannah and getting accepted at UNC Chapel Hill...she was deferred which means that she will have to wait until March to see if she will get in....I hated that but at least there still may be hope that she will get in. Two of her friends got in and they don't even want to go there.....go figure. She is taking it pretty well and seems ok...I think she will put her focus on NC State for now until she knows more in March.
Audrey will be going to prom this year so we get to make that trip to Concord Mills to the dress shop and pick one out...that should be fun. I took Hannah last year and that was fun....we just made a day of it. I am looking forward to doing it again this year.
I better get in the bed...I will be riding in to the office with Keith since the roads will be bad again in the morning and I am not about to drive on that ice...no thanks! It was nice riding in and him picking me up...never thought I would say that..must be getting mellow in my old age.
Peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home