Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year..2010

Happy New Year! What a year....not a bad one either. I guess this will be the beginning of more new things to come. I can tell you one thing...I have been pretty out of control with all the snacks and goodies over the Christmas holiday. All the family and friend get-togethers and all that really good food. My sister-in-law, Pam is the queen of baking and cooking and she knows how to bring it on....you cannot resist the goodness of her magic hands when it comes to her food.

I am ready to get back to normal....whatever that means...you know what I always say....the only thing normal in this life is the setting on a washing machine...and sometimes that even messes up. Our routines have been really out of whack with all the parties and what not so now we can take down the decorations and get back to "normal".

It is so nice to have today off and mess around the house....there are many things that need to get done...and I am debating on going to the thrift store as all clothing is 50% off!! We can usually find some really good deals when they do that. I guess we'll have to see.

Everyone have a Happy New Years Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home