Yippee...It is Saturday!!
Today I decided to go ahead and make the chocolate syrup that I posted the recipe for. Boy was it good. The kids couldn't believe how tasty it was and better than store bought. Ryan has taken Jennifer and Audrey to the park and to get me a 3 ring binder that I can keep all my "tightwad" ideas in....and recipes too of course. Keith and Hannah are in Statesville all day at a volleyball tournament. They will be home later tonight. I know she will be very tired and then she has a basketball game on Sunday evening while Keith and I are practicing for a drama that we are in on January 28th at our church. He wasn't too thrilled about the chance to get into an acting career but I told him he would have to branch out and try new things. He agreed and is now playing the part of a preacher!!! I play the part of a seductive person who tries to mess up things in the drama....I can't tell you too much because I would ruin the show....
Well, I need to get back in my kitchen and create some more!! I have a couple of bags of lentils that I am going to try my hand at (thanks to Pam). I only spent .54 on the bag and am excited about the new recipe for Lentil Chili. I will be sure to let you all know how this turns out. Well, I better get, the phone is ringing (what a surprise..ya right). Ryan has to call me with the details of where he is going and tell me he got there safely. I can tell you that I have 2 dark brown hair coloring treatments under my bathroom sink and I am not afraid to use them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home