Say a Little Prayer
I am asking for all your prayers for me on Friday, May 25 at 9am. I have an interview with another Nationwide Agency! I am trying not to get my hopes up and letting this be in the Lord's hands. If it is meant to be...then it will be. I feel really good about this but just ask for your prayers. This may not be the right position but who knows. I know that the situation I am in right now is not right for a number of reasons. One big reason is that I work from 8am to 5:30pm with no lunch and no break except to run to the restroom and run right back. I am so burned out and so tired when I get home. I have been feeling pretty tired all the time and that is not good for me or my family. There are other things as well that I will not get into right now that are pretty important but hopefully all that will change very soon. Also, I ask that you pray that I will find daycare for Jennifer this summer. I have the week of June 11 covered but after that...I have no idea what I will do. I just know that the Lord will work it all out. Thanks for all your prayers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home