Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No scales for me...

Well, this is the start of week 3 on the eating right....or trying to anyway. I have no idea what the scales say right now. I know what they said a couple of weeks ago and I think I will stay away from the scales for a while. I can feel a little bit of difference in my clothes but not my favorite clothes yet. I think I will try more stuff on maybe in about 2 weeks or so. I have plenty to wear though. That is one thing I do have....and that is clothes. I just can't get in them all right now and refuse to buy anything bigger!

I will be happy when I can get into my favorite pair of jeans (the muffin top jeans)!! But that will be a while. I really need to work on getting into shorts. I have this problem with my "shapely legs"!! I think that they have been through so much, especially the left one that my legs look like they have massive ham hocks on the inside of my knees. It is not very pretty to look at and I choose not to grace everyone with that right now. So, needless to say, I have a ways to go.

I have been eating quite a bit of salad and putting some really good things on it like tomatoes, brocolli, and a little cheese. But I have also been eating other good stuff that has a lot of protein in it.

Well, I better get for now but I will leave you with this little thought:
When a representative from a glass company brings in a whole box of very warn, very fresh plain glazed donuts...DO NOT EAT THEM!!! (I won that battle today as I put them in the other office so I could not see them. You know what they say, "Out of sight...out of mind". Everyone have a great day!!

Oh, and another thing....I have to do my continuing education hours for this year and test on Thursday afternoon. Say a little prayer for me that I pass....yippppeeeee!!

1 Comments:

Blogger David Spach said...

Getting older is not easy... There are things that we just have a harder time getting rid of at this age! But never fear, some day we will all have the perfect body and be fit as fiddles! All I can say is just do your best, eat balanced meals, and don't totally deprive yourself of yummies!

April 25, 2007 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home