Spring Flinging
Ok...I am now on a mission to get this weight off. I know, this was a weird way to start a blog but last night I went through some of my spring and summer clothes. Hannah and Audrey tried on some of the things from my "favorite" pile. I was really saddened that Audrey and Hannah can wear them and I cannot get some of them past my hips. I went upstairs and got on the scales......the number that registered on the scales did not register in my brain! I had a mental block.....it was fuzzy....I got dizzy....and then jumped off the scales and tried again...thinking that it would register another number, one that I would be "ok" with. NOPE!! Still the same number. I have been really good this whole week with watching what I ate and making sure that after dinner..no snacking. I think the older you get, the harder it is to loose weight. I guess the weight loss thing will be a big part of my blogging for a while.
I also need to put some updated pictures on here. There has been quite a lot of activity around here lately but not enough time to post everything and put pictures on this blog.
I want to leave you with a thought: After all is said and done, much is said and little is done...

2 Comments:
Go, Sharan! You cando it! You've done it before, you can do it again. I liked that thought at the end.
Pam, this is the start of week 3 and I feel that I am finally starting to see a little difference..in my clothes. I have not stepped on the scales yet and probably will not fir a while!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home