Vacation Time
It is about that time for our family beach trip only my time will be cut short! I will be heading down there as soon as I get off work. Keith and the girls will be coming on Saturday afternoon as they have a swim meet that they have to be there for. It will be very strange to be at the beach for a day alone...I really am not crazy about this but it has to be that way! I will have to leave on Tuesday to come back early since I don't have paid vacation yet. Our office was closed on July 4 and since I am new, I have to go through my 90 day probation period before I have any paid holidays or vacation...so I will be working Wednesday through Friday. Keith and the girls will come back on Sunday. I will be lonely!!! Oh well, I am sure I will be fine. Enough about this....Keith and I are heading over to see some friends to have desert. I need that like a hole in the head! Everyone have a good rest of the week. Later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home