Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Dip in The Pool

Jennifer and I decided we would head to the pool about 2:15pm and when we got there we took a little dip in the pool and I layed out for about 30 minutes and then they closed the pool! Now that is the quickest pool trip I have ever taken. I almost wish I had one of the kiddy pools to splash around in out in the back yard...it sure is hot today.
Hannah and Audrey had fun with the youth last night and spent the night with a friend from the youth group along with several other girls. I picked them up around 12pm and dropped Hannah and her friend Tori off at another friends house...Audrey was tired and I took her home with me and Jennifer. They have a swim meet this evening and Jennifer has her dress rehearsal in Mocksville. I did a mapquest on the Internet and compared them with the directions I had from the dance studio...they are right and it is a little haul to get there....yuck! Oh well, after Sunday night it is all over. I will have to miss our first night of vacation bible school that starts on Sunday night...so Keith will have to go it alone that night. Monday is looking like a good day....back to work. I am getting anxious and ready to get back to work. I better get off of here and get all of Jennifer's costume and makeup ready to go. I also have to get her hair up in a bun with a hair net....yipppeeee! I will post a couple of pictures of her in her costume later on. See ya.....bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home