Another Lazy Day
Today is Hannah's first day of volunteering at Baptist Hospital. She will be doing this 2 days a week and she was quite nervous about her first day but I think she will do just fine. Audrey and Jennifer are home with me today. They are watching movies right now but we will have to find something to do later. If the sun comes out and it warms up we will probably go to the pool. I have been to the pool quite a bit this week so far. Tonight is church and youth for the kids. They usually have a children's activity so Jennifer enjoys that. I have to get Jennifer's costume ready for her dance recital on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings in Mocksville (yuck)! I dread driving back and forth to Mocksville 3 nights in a row but after this it is all over for dance. She says that she is finished with dancing but we will see. It would be just fine with me. Well, I am off to get some cleaning done around the house. If the weather stays gloomy, we will try to get some junk together for Goodwill. Later Alligators!!

2 Comments:
Is Hannah voluneering as a requirement for school, or just because she wanted to? I did that for three summers in high school. We had candy-striper uniforms, and everything. It was a really good experience. My brother kept telling me to get a real job (he had a paper route), but I wouldn't have traded the satisfaction I got at helping people for all the money in the world.
Pam,
She is doing the volunteering because she just wanted to and it does look good on paper for college. She enjoyed her first day and said it went really well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home