Fun Day
I guess I am special. That is what Audrey (my nurse) seems to think. I am just on fluids right now so I went to the nurses station to see if I could get unhooked to go downstairs with Jennifer and Mom. She said,,,,Do you think you are special or what? I told her I must be since she is letting me go walking around downstairs. I am okay with my blood counts for now and I figure I better do around while I feel like it. We went to the first floor where the gift shop is and looked around and didn't buy a thing. Then we went to the basement and ate pizza and drank soda....yes, we were bad. The nurses keep asking me if I have had any swelling and I tell them YES!!! I have gained weight and am eating while I can....funny huh??!!
We came back upstairs and went to the kitchen and ate our lunch and then tried to put a puzzle together....no luck with that so we gave up and put the pieces back in the box...went back to the room and I am still FREE from the "hook up"....until a few more minutes...I found out that I will be getting chemo today. I cannot keep up with all the days on and days off...way too much for this brain right now.
I did have a nice day though with Jennifer being here and Mom coming as well to visit. Now Keith just walked in the door so I will close for now....I think my nurse is on the way to get me hooked up again so I can get the pre-meds....fun fun fun!!!
Love to everyone
Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home