Christmas 2007
Merry Christmas to you all! This is the latest picture of the Marion Family!! Thanks to my brother David for snapping the picture. I can't wait until he posts his edited pics on his blog....he is so good with photoshop!! Go for it David. I have a feeling that I will be having quite a bit of time on my hands here soon so maybe I will be able to play around with the photoshop myself.
We took this picture over at my aunt and uncle's house (Becky and Buddy). This was our famous "Allgood Christmas Party" and we are a lively crew so we always have a good time. I am pretty tired so I will end this post. Everyone take care!!
Hugs and Kisses, Sharan

4 Comments:
Beautiful family - so nice to see your smiling face surrounded by those you love and who love you. Thanks for the Christmas "feel good" boost!
Hey sis. Well, I edited it. I only put up one. I will see what my camera has for your family shot and do something with it. If you want to know all the little edits I will be happy to share them in an email... For certain reasons.
I love ya!
What a beautiful family! Still praying for you all!
Merry Christmas!
Nicki
This is such a good picture!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home