Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, December 27, 2007

No Room At The Inn

Here we go again...no beds at the hospital in the cancer unit....I thought that the title to this blog was fitting ...."No room at the inn"....that's what Keith says anyway. I am all packed and ready to go get this thing going....this will be the first of 4 rounds of chemo. The first round in October was the induction phase. I know this sounds like the Atkins Diet(induction phase) hee hee!! Hey, you have to laugh at things right now and this kidding and joking keeps me sane. I should be all done in June or July and ready for normal life. And I think that the only thing normal in this life is the setting on a washing machine, don't you think...

So now that the plans have changed, this is the new plan:

Hannah is now at the DMV getting her license...Lord help us all!! That is so scary! Now we will have 2 inexperienced drivers on our car insurance....oh joy! I just got back home from taking Jennifer to her friends house for a play day and they are going to the skating rink this evening, so Jennifer will not be home until later tonight! Audrey is here with me waiting on her dad and Hannah to get back so they can go to Memaws house and they are spending the night tonight. And that is all for the plans of the day. Oh ya, I am crocheting some more scarves. I just have to put some fringes on the ends and they will be done.

I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me and my family as we go through this time of testing....I was going to say trials and that would be fitting but I really think this is a test as well. To fully depend on God for our needs and to trust that He will bring us through this, even when we look at things on paper and realize there is just no way....He always shows up and shows us that He is God and He can do anything if we just trust Him!!! I have seen the hands of God working through all of this and I can know that He WILL bring us through this. Sometimes, it is hard to keep a positive attitude through things like this...I have to keep my heart and thoughts in the right place and keep focused!

In His Grip
Sharan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"THE WILL OF GOD WILL NOT TAKE YOU WHERE THE GRACE OF GOD WILL NOT PROTECT YOU."
I love that quote and wanted to pass it on to you. It says so much in such few words.
Wilhelmenia

December 27, 2007 at 6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, we called and missed you yesterday, but just wanted to assure you we will be faithful to pray. God is able!
Larry and Sandra

December 27, 2007 at 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, Dad and I are praying constantly for you. We know that when the time is just right - a bed will be ready. Enjoy this extra time with Keith and the girls.
Love
Mom and Dad

December 27, 2007 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home