Monday Again
Yesterday was nice, we went to church....that wore me out. But we had communion and some special music so it was really nice. After church, we came home, changed clothes and went straight to Mom and Dad's for a family cook-out. It sure was good too. Hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, brownies, peach cobbler and chips. The conversations are always fun. Keith is just a trip as he tells his stories. Grandma gets in on the action and tells some of her childhood stories that are priceless! The kids enjoy hearing the stories as well.
We didn't snap not one picture and I am pretty sure we all had our cameras but we get so caught up in talking and laughing that the time just flies. Audrey had to be back at the church at 4:30pm and we were late for that of course...we are always late for stuff....oh well, it is something that I will have to live with (ha ha ha). We got home and I was very tired. Hannah and Jennifer hung out and played some games, then they were off to a Bible study...Keith and I took a nap, although he got up way before I did. I must have been really tired because Jennifer woke me up at 8pm and said she was ready for bed! I got her settled and came back to bed around 9pm...the our show "John Adams" came on and I think I lasted through 20 minutes of that and I was out like a light again until 6:45am this morning when Keith woke me up. I got Ryan and Jennifer out for school and then it was time to get Hannah and Audrey out the door. Mornings are not my time! I am NOT a morning person at all!! I am drinking some coffee right now but thinking that this bed looks really good right now! But I have to move around some and then maybe I can make it until after I eat lunch, then take a nap.
Love to you all.
I hope tomorrow will be a better feeling day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home