Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where To Begin?

I went to work...that was nice....steady work pace...

I left at 5pm and stopped at Walgreens and used my 25.00 check since I transferred it from CVS. I have so many prescription drugs in my purse, I could open up my own pharmacy.

Anyhoooo: Tomorrow at 2pm I will be attending my great uncle's funeral. His name was Charles Binkley. This is the obituary from the Winston Salem Journal:

Charles A. Binkley
BINKLEY LEXINGTON - Charles A. Binkley, 81, passed away Monday morning, April 7, 2008, at Alston Brook of Lexington. Mr. Binkley was born March 2, 1927, in Forsyth County to Jacob and Daisy Binkley. He was preceded in death by his parents. Mr. Binkley is survived by his sister, Mildred Spach of Charlotte and two nephews, Larry Spach and his wife, Sandra, of Charlotte and Harvey Spach Jr. and his wife, Pat, of Winston-Salem. A graveside service will be conducted at 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 9, at Oaklawn Memorial Gardens, with the Rev. Bob McCaskill officiating. There will be no visitation. A special thanks to Alston Brook for their love and care. Memorials may be made to Alston Brook, Patient Fund, 4748 Old Salisbury Road, Lexington, NC 27295. Davidson Funeral Home - Hickory Tree Chapel is serving the family. Online condolences may be made at www.davidsonfuneralhome.net.

It will be nice to see some of my family that I don't get to see very often. It always is sad to meet under these circumstances...but I will still be glad to see everyone! I have to say that the couple of things I remember about Charles is that he was always asking where people were and one of those people he always asked about was Patty! Now he can be there in Heaven with her...he will be in heaven having so much fun and will not feel bad and will have a glorified body and mind. Charles was a very happy man and sure had a full life.

I better get for now. I have to get to bed! Everyone have a good night. Lots of love!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home