Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Out and About

I got up and actually went to church this morning with the family. I really wasn't in the mood but I felt better so I thought I had better see how I could do. I drove to church and drove home...later Jennifer and I went to look at some snakes. She is really wanting a python snake...she has all the supplies for the snake but no snake as of yet. I am just not ready for one of those things. I told her we would have to wait until I was in my right mind and done with all this chemo stuff...and then I may still not be in my right mind....i think I have not been in my right mind for quite some time now...ha ha ha!

I am quite tired from church and looking at snakes. Keith is mowing the yard and the girls are doing their thing...I think I will take a nap...I am tired.


Ryan comes in tomorrow morning. I think his flight comes in around 930am or there about. I am hoping that David can pick him up in his truck and then Ryan can come home from there. Then we will all be home.

I will have about 2 weeks until I am back in the hospital for another week of chemo and then another 13 days after that I will be back in the hospital for the fevers and that has usually lasted about 2 weeks or so...give or take a day or two. I am hoping that this is the end of a long journey. I know I still have a long way to go through this journey but I think the worst part is just about over....now I just have to adapt to the new way of doing things and get back in shape...I am so out of shape and have gained so much weight due to all the meds and steroids I have been on...it is a good thing that this is the last one because I already cannot fit in any of my old clothes and I refuse to buy bigger ones. Boo Hoo....things will get better...I just know it.

Love to you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

In my opinion, one would have to be OUT of their right mind to get a snake! Yikes!

April 6, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home