Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nature...God's Beautiful Creation...

This is at our front step...."Patience". I thought that was appropriate.....
This is the perfect place to come and sit in peace and just think about stuff...it is just so nice out here!
I stood directly under this tree as close as I could get and looked straight up....I thought this was a very pretty shot. I got this idea from Audrey...she took a picture very similar to this one the other day...sure is pretty.
This is the lone flower...not sure what it is but it stands out here all alone in the natural area. I also got this one from Audrey. She took this same one as well the other day.
I couldn't leave out our dog, Maddy! She loves to be out on the deck when the weather is nice. She is a great dog...but isn't thrilled with having her picture taken as she WILL NOT look you in the eyes...she always wants to look away. I had to really talk sweet to her to make her look at me and be ready to snap that picture as soon as she glanced my way! Whew...now I am ready for a nap!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pictures!

April 17, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home