A Nice Day
I was able to get a class in on-line through Nationwide. We had some technical difficulties and had to end up ending the teleconference but called back in 10 minutes and logges onto the Internet and the web training went quite well! I am glad I was able to get in on that class.
I felt sort of yuck this morning but as the day went on, I felt better. I am going to throw a fit if I can't get this VPN to work correctly....but there is one last resort and I will do that early in the morning...if that doesn't work then I guess that will be it....I may go postal! (just kidding)
Jennifer had her field trip to Raleigh, NC today and she said it went well and had a good time. She had told me on the way to school that she needed some cash...so luckily we were able to stop at the ATM and get some money. She was a happy camper. I think she has spring fever and is ready for the last day of school! I think I am ready too.
Audrey had a track meet and did well. She really is enjoying track! I am so glad that she has found a sport that she likes. She played basketball this year and really enjoyed that as well. I think she really gets into the game....I am sure she will end up playing it again next year as Jennifer says she will play again too...they both seemed to like it.
Hannah is now finished with the Junior Olympic Volleyball.....she has improved and she loves it....she has been doing this for a while and I am sure she will play for Reagan next year as well. I know I am always glad to see the "travel ball" to end because with the Jr Olympic Volleyball...you travel every other Saturday and to far away places like Durham, Raleigh, Statesville, Elon University...and all sorts of places....they have played at colleges and high schools. I just love the weekend to be with my family and have everyone home. I guess being in the hospital so much since October of 2007...I just want to be with them all...even though as they are older and have a social life now...I am just wanting to be with them.
Ryan is driving and going to school...bringing some of his grades up and that is good. If I could find a device to wake him up in the mornings..that would be even better. I thought about getting one of those really loud horns like you take to football games and maybe that would get him up...that may not be too far out of reach....hhhhmmmm...I may have to think about that...just don't want to damage his hearing any more than it already is...you know...selective hearing...ha ha ha!
Keith is working hard and is especially tired tonight...I am laying in bed posting this now and he is beside me sawing some logs...you gotta love him!!! I wouldn't take it for anything.....because he is here with me! I love you sweety pie!!!!!
I am tired and going to bed, talking about everyones day wore me out...but it has improved my typing skills and speed....I am sure I will have something really inspiring tomorrow. One thing on my list of things to do is fix my mother's blog date and time...she is a day ahead....how strange is that? Oh well, I am here and that can be something I can do to help her out.
Good Night and Sleep Tight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home