Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Already

Yesterday we stayed close by and went swimming in the pool and then e all went our on the beach and rode some waves....the girls had a blast. I didn't go in the ocean. If I cannot see me feet then I am not going in. I would rather swim in the pool where I know that some fishy thing isn't going to get me. We went shopping at a Maxway and stopped in a couple of those beach shops. You know that you beach trip isn't complete without stopping in a couple of those.

Later we went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays and they have a wonderful salad bar. Then we went to the pier and had some ice cream but I didn't....I was full from dinner....we walked around on the pier and then we stopped in to see Becky and Buddy. They got here late evening.....they will be leaving on Sunday along with the girls and Keith. Jennifer and I will be staying until Wednesday.....then Mom and Dad will come here on Sunday and stay with us until we leave on Wednesday. This has been the best vacation ever....and I will not be leaving early like I did last summer to get back to my job...ya, that got me no where.....oh well. I guess this has been such a blessing to spend this time with my family and letting God be in charge...it is nice not to worry about stuff right now.

I went for my walk this morning to the pier and back....3 miles plus! I thought it took me 45 minutes but I timed it today and it takes an hour!!! I have to see how many points that gives me. I have to say that even on vacation....it isn't too hard to stick to this weight watchers plan. I am still writing down all I eat and it has been easy to do...and I can see the results!!

Well, not sure what today will hold...probably more of the same as we did yesterday...fine with me!! Later........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home