TGIF
This morning was so nice outside as I walked. I still broke a sweat but the cool breeze kept me going. It was so peaceful outside this morning. Here is my verse for the day:
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are mine. Isaiah 43:1 NRSV
I thought this verse really fit today. I know I am His and not to fear. I think I will claim this verse and memorize it. He is in control so why worry about this small stuff. His will is mine!
Okay, today is going to clean up day...then off to the Y for some swimming and a good work out. Audrey will be swimming laps and so will Jennifer. Hannah is at volleyball practice and then working with her aunt.
Everyone have a great day!

1 Comments:
Sharan, we love you and are so thankful to see where you are spiritually. We are praying and want to be encouraging and uplifting to you, but you have encouraged us so much. You have glorified the Lord.
Uncle Larry
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home