Feeling Much Better
I went to the doctor on October 17 right after I got off work and finally got some relief!! I do have some neuropathy but the stress I have been under since early August has just about sent me off the deep end. I am taking some meds and they are working well! I have noticed the tingling and numbing but they are really subdued! I barely notice them. I felt so much better on Saturday and today I feel even better. I have not cried in 2 days....yipeeee!!
Today we have a free visit to the vet...Jennifer and I are taking Ozzie to the vet to get him checked out to make sure he is good and healthy. Jennifer is very excited about this....I still can't get over that we have a snake in our house....oh well. I actually picked him up last night and held him...he wrapped around my hand and squeezed me....yuck! That made me pretty nervous and Jennifer assured me that he liked me...I said well yippeeee...get him off of me. I put him near Jennifer's leg and he didn't want to leave my hand...then he "yawned"....that was it for me....I will be asking if snakes yawn...or if he just opened his mouth really big because he thought about taking a bite out of me. Jennifer said he does that in his aquarium and he has done it while she was holding him too. I guess we will find out, huh?!
I reckon that is about it for now...more later...maybe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home