Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, October 10, 2008

MRI at 5:30pm today

I know this is odd...2 posts in one day but I thought I would ask for another prayer for the technicians to be able to see what is making my skin go numb in my lips, hands and feet...I just hope that they can pin point what it is and it will be an easy fix. I want to thank you all for your prayers and as I got an earlier comment...I do feel that chocolate is in my near future!! God is Good!!

Thanks for everything!!

I will report back as soon as I know but I am betting that I will not know anything today as they will have to get some guy to read the thing and then call me back later with the results. I can tell you all that I am a little crazy but we already knew that...ha ha ha!!

I say GO TEAM CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!
YYYAAAAAHHHHH JESUS!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Just had a piece of chocolate in your honor! Yeah Jesus indeed - what's a little nerve issue when you have the Creator of the universe as your Lord?

October 10, 2008 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so grateful. God has answered again in our favor, but as the 3 guys said before going into the fiery furnace, regardless of wether he saves us, we will serve Him anyway. praise be the name of the Lord.
Uncle Larry

October 10, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Pat Spach said...

We are just about shouting with JOY around here. Dad and I have been praying constantly and will continue. How wonderful that so many have and will be praying for you.
Love
Mom and Dad

October 11, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home