Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Final Results Are In....

The series of blood work are in and are totally clear of any leukemia! I do have to go for the MRI about the numbing issues I have with my lips, hands and feet but that is all. I just hope there is something I can take for that to get some relief.

I am so relieved right now that crying seems to be the only productive thing I can do at the moment. I know that I have shared this song before but I wanted to put this on here again since it has such wonderful meaning to me and my family!

Our Great God by Todd Agnew and Rebecca St James:

Eternal God, unchanging
Mysterious and unknown
Your boundless love, unfailing
In grace and mercy shown

Bright seraphim in ceaseless flight around Your glorious throne
They raise their voices day and night in praise to You alone

Hallelujah, Glory be to our great God

Lord, we are weak and frail
Helpless in the storm
Surround us with Your angels
Hold us in Your arms

Our cold and ruthless enemy, his pleasure is our harm
Rise up, O Lord, and he will flee before our sovereign God

Let every creature in the sea and every flying bird
Let every mountain, every field and valley of the earth

Let all the moons and all the stars in all the universe
Sing praises to the living God who rules them by His word


1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Hallelujah and AMEN! We just finished praying at lunch for your doctors to have been mistaken that anything was wrong with your platelets at all - that you were well and whole and BAM I sign on here and you ARE. I'm so happy Sharan - when it sometimes seems the whole world is busy spinning into chaos - it blesses every believer to hear once again - God is in control, He is a good God and He loves us. Answered prayers - woo hoo! Have some chocolate and a fabulous weekend! Whew - you've made me have happy tears.

October 10, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home