Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Field Trip and Snake Day

What a title! Today is Jennifer's trip and I also get to take Ozzie (the snake) to her school so they can see him. We took him to the vet (free visit) for a check up and the vet said that we have a very unusually calm snake. The vet opened his mouth and poked at him and he never once tried to bite him. He is very healthy!

We had him out last night and I held him again...eeeewwwww! I am fine when I am holding him but as soon as I put him down..it gives me the shivers! Jennifer had him wrapped around her wrist while we did some homework last night and then he slithered up her arm sleeve where he could get warm!

On another note...I am still feeling much better and feel that these meds are going to work great. I will be going again for a check up on that issue in a month and I get my blood work done on November 7 (I think). I am trying not to think about it and NOT WORRY! Whatever happens will happen. I need to be more dependent on the Lord and quit this stressing out over blood work. As I always say....It is what it is!

I hope you all have a great day. I plan on enjoying my day with Jennifer and seeing how the kids react with the snake. Don't worry...the kids will not be handling the snake...there are too many kids and I am afraid that it will upset him...so they can touch him while Jennifer holds him.

Later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home