Ozzie Went to School
The trip to Jennifer's school was great. The kids were full of questions about the snake and Mr. Vorbroker had a couple of questions as well. Jennifer got called to the office for a few minutes so I had to carry Ozzie around to the students and let them look at him or touch him. They were amazed! Jennifer did most of the talking and explained things and answered quite a few questions. I told Mr. Vorbroker that I would bring him back when he gets bigger. Ozzie did really good and Jennifer was a very happy girl! I know that these times will get less and less as she gets older so I am really enjoying spending tme with her and doing things together that we normally would not have been able to do.
We got the snake back in her room and settled in...he curled up in a ball and is relaxing under his light.
Jennifer and I went through most of the winter clothes and some other stuff that didn't fit...there are quite a few things.
She was down to one pair of jeans but we remedied that by going to the thrift store and found 3 pair of Old Navy jeans her size that looked like new fo $2.00 a pair...and she also got 3 pair of shoes and one of those shoes were New Balance. I splurged and got a pair of Nike Air (like new) for $4.00....I was rather proud of myself. Jennifer likes to go to the thrift store because she knows she can get quite a bit for her money or she can go to the mall and maybe get one thing! I have taught her well...
I better get....gotta figure out what we are doing for dinner....I might throw a couple of things together....who knows....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home