It's Ladies Night..Oh What a Night....
For those of you who don't know the retro/disco music....that is a good tune! Tonight, will be a very special night as my Mom, Grandma and hopefully my good friend Jane and I will be going to the church for some food and fellowship and to listen to Margaret Johnson (from the news) give her testimony and talk about her battle with cancer! I might be singing but I may not....I will have the music just in case I am needed but I think they will be fine without me!
This was a good day today....we get to listen to Christmas music in December so that is awesome! It helps me feel like it is Christmas time even though I have not done the first thing to get ready for it. Most of this year was pretty rough until just recently, so I am just thankful to be home with my family at Christmas and not in the hospital. So, my biggest and best Christmas present it just that.....being home and seeing and spending time with my family! Isn't that what it is all about anyway? Jesus is the reason for the season. He provides us our needs and that is all we really have to worry about...right? He sure has been so good to us! The blessings we have gotten are just wonderful but the blessings I am talking about are the ones that touch your heart...not your wallet! Those are priceless!!! Thanks be to God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home