Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, December 1, 2008

A Quick Summary of our Thanksgiving...

I know that I told you that I went Tuesday along with Mom, Dad and Jennifer to get Ryan and we made it back home by 2am on Wednesday morning. I had to work that day and it was busy to say the least. Thursday was a Happy Thanksgiving as we went at lunch to eat with Marie (Keith's Mom) and all his family....here is the neat thing we did...well I didn't do it this time but Keith, Ryan and Jennifer all had their ears smoked. You will have to look that up on you tube but it is called getting your ears smoked and it pulls all the wax build up out of your ears....Keith and Ryan had quite a bit and Jennifer had one ear that was pretty bad...Keith's mom does this and it is a dangerous procedure if you don't know what you are doing. Marie is our official ear smoker!! On to the later part of Thursday....we went to my parents house and had some "professional" family pictures done in all sorts of poses...I can't wait to get them back...we ate more food and made pigs out of ourselves but it was fun and we always have fun getting to visit with our families.

Friday morning we got up and were thinking it would be cool to have a little fire in the backyard and tell Ryan's friends and the girls to invite some friends...we had some of our neighbors come too like Tony and Susan across the street with Spencer (their son)(we missed you Nicole) and we had Pete and Jill along with Luke (their son). It was the best time....Oh ya and Dylan and Tori our other neighbors were there....Sandy and Russ...you guys missed out! We had so much fun and even danced to that old disco and funky music....I think we scared the kids off with our behavior but we have to have fun too as adults...so we danced like no one was watching! I am sure that "some" of our neighbors think we have lost it big time but we can't help it if we are young at heart!! We will HAVE to do that again soon....

Saturday morning was rough getting up since we literally stayed up all night into the daylight hours! But we ended up seeing a movie and coming home to a nice meal that Keith had all ready for us when we returned home. We went to bed quite early that night since we had to be on the road before 5am....

Sunday was just pure torture...left the house before 5am and returned home at almost 6pm...we were a little cranky to say the least....I think I passed out last night. I got up this morning and thought it was still the weekend....NOT!!!

This morning was not fun getting up and working all day...it was a very busy day since we were closed this past Thursday and Friday but I made it through and home with the family. It is late and I am getting ready to get Jennifer in the bed and myself as well. Popcorn was good...but not as good as I thought it would be...I bought the wrong kind of butter flavoring so that was not good!! Oh well, that is what I get for trying to be bad and eat stuff I shouldn't!

I am off to bed....will promise to get back into blogging more regularly! Love you all! Go Wake!!!!!!

If there are a lot of words that are not spelled correctly...oh well...I am too tired to care right now!

Go Wake!!!!! Hee Hee!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had SO much fun Friday night!! Thank you so much for inviting us over! We MUST do it again soon. I really needed that. We love you tons!

December 2, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home