Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Praise!!!!!

I wen to the doctor this afternoon for the usual blood work and here are the results:

white count is 3.9
platelets are 204
hemoglobin is 13.2
Neutraphils are at normal range! (I just had a cold last week and was able to fight it off)

We all had a moment and we all hugged each other and cried! I will be going back in 6 weeks for more labs and hopefully things will look good again. Thanks so much for all your prayers....

It has been so nice to watch the leaves change and to see my children.....playing games, goofing off and listening to Southern Gospel music....in a world that is just a bit scary these days......we can still hold onto the peace that only Jesus can give us. "I'd rather have Jesus than anything this world affords....."

I think we will celebrate with a huge pot of cabbage soup and basketball practice with Jennifer at 6pm....I am so excited about this because I can be the one to take her and go to all her games!! I remember going to some games last year but I had no hair and I felt lousy! No more hats this time unless it is one of Grandma Allgood's hats that she made me....and I can wear it just because I am cold and not because I have to cover my bald head!! Isn't God so good!!!

I still have not heard any news on my friend Misty that is in the hospital. Continue to pray for her and her family!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, we are praising and thanking God for you and your report. Hope to see you soon. We love you.
Larry and Sandra

November 13, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home