Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, November 7, 2008

I Need Your Opinion...Pleeeezzzzz

What do you all think about this hair style? This is my favorite actress from Law and Order : SVU!!! I think I like it but want some opinions....Keith would probably love it...what do you all think. Anything would be an improvement.

Later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I think it would look GREAT... but you know like I have said before, hair or no hair, long or short.. you are beautiful!!! Inside and out! Love you bunches!!!

November 7, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Pam and Greg said...

I agree with Susan.. I love it and think you'd look great with this style!! love keeping up with you guys through your blog... hope you have a good weekend.. Pamie

November 7, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home