Update on Mama Faye
If you have read the blog earlier about my neighbor Susan's dear friend "Mama Faye" then here is an update on the news for her..... We need to put her on the prayer chains and lists!! I know there are many prayer warriors out there that I can count on and that Mama Faye can count on as well....thanks for your prayers in advance!!
Well we got the news we were so hoping not to get and it was a total shock…. Mama Faye has stage 3 cancer…. She will go tomorrow for a PET scan and then get her porta-cath put in wed., she will start heavy Chemo on the 29th for 6 hours, then wait 3 weeks, another round of chemo… then she will have 5 weeks of Radiation 5 days a week… get a break, then have chemo 3 weeks on 3 weeks off… this will go on until May 2009… needless to say it is going to be a long tough road… she will loose her hair, but she says she refuses to wear a wig!!! She is trying SO hard to be strong…. Please pray for her and Papa Bill… I know they will make it through this! I want to THANK all of you for being there and supporting us (especially you Sharan!) Things happen for a reason and we believe that God has a plan for everything that he deals us. I will keep you posted.
Love,
Susan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home