Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ryan's Graduation

Keith and I went to Alabama to see Ryan graduate from High School...we rode with my parents and it was a very pleasant trip...below is a pic after graduation. He was very happy that we were able to come and I am just glad to be here and feel well enough to go on this trip. It was tiring but fun!!
This next pic is of mt mom and dad after graduation!!
Now at Ryan's house for cake and goodies....this is a pic of Ryan and his cousin Wesley!



Now back on the road to Winston-Salem, NC...you know that your husband and your father are getting along very well when your dad puts on his ipod and starts singing some southern gospel song in a high pitch voice and then he decides to share the music with your husband!! I had to get a pic of this one....they each have an earphone in one ear so they can both enjoy the song!!! This photo is priceless....I don't think my dad will ever change...he is a character, that is for sure!! This trip is one I will not forget for a long time!!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Susan said...

Love it... I'm so happy for Ryan and you too! I'm glad you got to see him graduate... that is just awesome. Glad you made it back safe and sound. We love you guys.

May 24, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home