Feeding Day
I went to the pet store after I got off work and got a mouse for Ozzie. I started feeding him at 6pm...he ate the house tail first and now it is 10:35pm and he is still working on it...I had to place him back in his tank because I was too tired to watch him. He even laid down upside down at one point for like 20 minutes or more....I was quite worried but I did some reading on-line and felt better. I read that if they have a bigger meal that they rest in the middle of their meal....he has rested quite a few times so far....now he can finish up in his tank.
Work was good today. I think things are going to be slow until after the first of the year. I am glad as this gives me time to organize things for the upcoming year. This sure takes away some of the stress that we were having. I am praying that they will hire an extra person and soon...
I am looking forward to the Christmas program at Pinedale Christian Church this Friday night at 7pm....I really enjoy their musicals and dramas. This always gets me in the Christmas spirit. Speaking of that...we still have some shopping to do for Christmas.
It is late and I can't hold my eyes open any longer.
Tootles!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home