Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Iced In

Keith and I set out this morning together so he could take me to work on his way in..I almost fell trying to get to the car and I knew that the roads had to be bad but we decided to take our chances....we didn't get too far and on Lewisville-Vienna there was a police officer standing outside with his car blocking the road telling people to turn around and go back because the road was too icy to pass through....there was a very bad accident....at this point, we took that as a warning and turned around and went back home...we both called in and told our boss that we were not going to take a chance and drive on the ice today. The sun will not even shine today so there won't be much melting....along with the sleet and rain that is freezing on the roads....I will just stay home thank you very much!! I am so thankful that we were able to have a warning like that and not get in an accident. God was looking out for us!

I am working from home today so I will get back to it. If you have to get out today, please be very careful!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home