Oh Where is my hairbrush.....
For those of you out there that are familiar with the song by Vegietales called "Oh where is my hairbrush" then you can understand this. I actually sang this little tune this past Sunday at Great Clips with Ryan. See, I made a deal with Ryan that he could drive me around for a day if he would loose the Chewbacca look. In case you don't know who that is...he would be the woolly creature from Star Wars. Ryan does sort of sound like him in the mornings....any way....there is a before picture below of Saturday in Charlotte at Speed Street. He has a cap on and thank goodness he didn't unleash the beast as we were walking around uptown Charlotte!
This would be Ryan with eyes! Yes, you can now see his eyes and I might actually trust him along with others who might have seen the before picture. He made a comment after we left Great Clips and said "I can see!!" He looks very handsome with short hair and I told him that the Chewbacca look is long gone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home