Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Better Late Than Never.....Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad!!

I want to say Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad. I thought 3 years was long but that is nothing compared to 41 years! I am so thankful that the two of you are my parents and that you are still married and love each other with all your hearts!
I think that you have a very special relationship! Mom and Dad, you have come a long way and you have both shown me and David what love really is. It isn't a feeling, it is a choice! Because some days you just don't "feel" the love! Dad, you always told me it takes 3 to make a marriage work.
First: God
Second: Your Spouse
Third: Your Children

As long as you have the Lord and you love each, the other stuff works out!
You have both shown me that you can get through anything as long as you have the Lord! I love the open affection that you show toward one another. I love you Mom and Dad! 41 years.....now that is something to talk about! Happy Anniversary! I love you both so very much!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Sharan

That was a nice - very nice - thing you wrote. Dad and I appreciate you so much.

Love
Mom and Dad

June 7, 2007 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home