Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Beach is Calling Me....

I am so excited to be going to the beach this Friday. It has been a year since we have been there and last night we were talking to the couple that owns the condo...they were telling us that the beach is a little larger and they pumped loads of sand in...so when the tide is high we can still take a stroll.
Today was nice. I met Mom, Grandma and Jennifer at McDonald's for lunch. It was nice to be able to sit down and actually eat a lunch and take my time! I got back to the office in plenty of time to freshen up and get back to work. It really breaks up the day and it is nice to get away from the office and when you come back, you feel refreshed. I am hoping to feel all nice and refreshed when I get back from my mini vacation. I want to pack in as much fun as possible! I will be sure to snap some pretty pictures and post them on my blog.
Pam, your blog looks great! I know I need to update mine with a new family picture and maybe it is time for a new look. I just can't seem to decide on a good one. I reckon I will stick with this one for now. If you know of any good sites that have free backgrounds, let me know. Over and Out!! Or as Paul Harvey would have said: Until next time...when I tell...the rest of the story!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I know you will have a great time on vacation. Breathe some ocean air and eat some yummy food for me!

Oh, and I would love to share some veggies with you!

July 11, 2007 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home