Boo Hoo...Going Home Today
Today is sad. I will be leaving the beach and heading for Pfafftown. I was supposed to be coming home Tuesday but I called in and told them I would be back to the office on Thursday. I hate having to do this but I am not getting paid for the time I am away so I really can't afford to do that too much. I have had a wonderful time here with Keith and the girls. Next summer, I will not have to worry about leaving early and we can all go together and stay the whole week!
Everyone say a little prayer for a safe trip home and a safe trip home for Keith and the girls as well. They have the condo until Sunday but I think they will be back on Saturday night. Well, I better get off of here so I can pack all my stuff up and load the car. I will type more later this evening. Hugs and Kisses to you all!! xxx ooo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home