Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's Almost Friday

Today was pretty uneventful. Work was very slow today but after work I went out to dinner with Mom, Dad and Grandma to K&W. I had grilled chicken with onions. Thank goodness I didn't have to chat with anyone after I ate...I had some major onion breath! It was so nice to relax with them and eat dinner. I don't get to see them very often so this was a real treat. Thanks again, Mom and Dad!! After I get out of the office tomorrow, I will head over there and Dad will be cooking out. I am sure we will have a big time.
I just spoke with Keith. He and the girls were trying to find a parking place at the movie theater to see Harry Potter. Hannah is a huge fan and has been waiting to see this movie. She will be getting the book when they get back in town from a friend of ours.....I know she will be glad to get to read that.
Well, I better get. I have a few errands to run and I want to get back before it gets too late. Keith will be calling me when they get back from the movie and I don't want to miss that call from my sweetheart! I miss them terribly and can't wait till they get home. I just don't know if they will return on Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Over and Out until the next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home