More Blood Work
Not much to tell. I went this morning and had my blood work done and didn't get a call for another appointment for next week. They usually call right away and set up the next one but not today. I will call them in the morning and see what the "numbers" are. I feel that this must be good news as they are keeping up with the kidney function....they usually call and say "well, it is coming down but we need it to come down even more".....oh well..I will let you all know as soon as I call in the morning.
I had a nice lunch with mom and dad and grandma. We ate chicken noodle soup (Campbells) and it was mighty tasty. Then, we had the most wonderful things called "Apple Dumplins" and they were out of this world. I wrote down the recipe and made them for the family. They were a hit!!!
Well, I am going to go tuck Jennifer in the bed. I sure am glad I can do this right now... I sure did miss putting her to bed and rubbing her back. Ryan and Hannah had to fill in for me for a while and they sure did a good job helping out with Jennifer!! I sure appreciate all my family has done for me and continues to do.
I will type more later.
Still in His Grip....
Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home